Sunday 3 March 2019

JAKE-a layout for the Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog

Hello crafty friends and Happy March!  It's time to start a new month's challenge at the Creative Artiste Mixed Media challenge blog-as always, anything goes, as long as it includes mixed media!!

AS a Design Team member, I decided to create a layout this month, a tribute to my best friend's sweet kitty who passed away in 2018.



I tore the paper and inked the edges before attaching it to the background paper and added texture paste stencilling and some diecut foliage, as well as a touch of cheesecloth here and there I wanted to keep the page simple so the focus would be on Jake's adorable face, so distressed photo mats, a touching quote and a little bit of misting were all I needed to finish it off. I hope you enjoyed checking out my page; have a look at the Creative Artiste Mixed Media challenge blog HERE

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful layout Lynne and a touching tribute. The layered papers, soft colours and stenciled details are all wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this background and the soft tones... so cute picture of your beloved kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the torn paper background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout with the layers and stenciling. Super cute kitten. Love the torn paper and colour choice.

    ReplyDelete