Friday 7 August 2020

Come Home...mixed media layout for Creative Artiste

Hello there! Life has sure been intense in my world lately, and I have looked to crafting as a bit of an oasis. This month I'm sharing a peaceful serene page with delicate calming colours and a sentiment speaking to the hearts of those who want to slow down and come home..
.

 I have stenciled with texture paste using a variety of stencil designs, randomly punched and distressed the edges of the paper and added a few years. I inked through punchinella here and there as well. In addition to the fussy cut flowers and foliage, I made the mauve flowers and added some paper flowers from my stash as well as the soft green cloth leaves.




My laptop died recently and I have never written a blog post on my phone before, so apologies in advance if anything is out of proportion or misplaced!

As always, I so appreciate you taking the time to visit and comment xx

6 comments:

  1. A wonderful LO Lynne. Everything from the pretty edges to the wonderfully soft colours is gorgeous. Hope your laptop situation is soon resolved xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne that imagine is really beautiful, you've created a very calming and thoughtful piece. Pretty colourway, surrounded by those lovely blooms. It sure makes me feel at peace.
    Thank you for sharing you did a fabulous job on your phone.
    Creative wishes Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A zen and calming layout indeed. I love the soft tones and the desigh you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynne, very stunning image and colours on your canvas. Beautiful. Have a creative month. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful layout Lys. So serene and such soft soothing colours.

    ReplyDelete