Wednesday 25 November 2015

Recipe file box with decorated cards and a layout for Scraps of Elegance

hi there! I've been having a great time creating with the November Scraps of Elegance kit "Tracey's Country Kitchen" and am featuring my 2 latest projects today.

First I took a cardboard book box I got at Dollarama and transformed it into a recipe card holder and I decorated some coordinating index cards.





I used plain index cards and added fussy cut details from the papers; six are shown although the box could hold a great deal more.







Closeups of details and layers:



My other project is a layout featuring our kitten Maggie who-along with 4 littermates-I bottelfed from 2 weeks old. Three of the kittens have new homes but Maggie and her sister Honey stayed here and are having a wonderful time destroying my house and terrorizing my other 6 cats and 2 dogs-but of course nI love them to pieces!!


The sweet Petaloo flowers coordinated perfectly and I stencilled randomly with texture paste tinted in coordinating colours as well.



Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment