Friday 23 October 2015

Scraps of Elegance October kit projects

hi! I've been so enjoying creating with the fabulous October kit "Tiffany's Style"-the papers and added goodies are wonderful and sooo suited to my crafting style! These are the projects I've done which aren't affiliated with any other DTs or blog posts:


The shaped background piece was included in the kit; I covered it with some of the paper and added some texture paste with the included stencil. I then had a great time finishing it with a combination of kit pieces and goodies from my stash.



This layout features a photo sent by my son from Fudan University in Shanghai where he is studying  the Chinese language this year in a scholarship program. The round photo is a cutout of the university's logo from another photo he sent.


This page features a photo of a wire sculpture taken by Jenny Wren Photography and found on Facebook-I just loved the feel of the photo and thought the dreamy papers set it off perfectly. Some stencilling and fussy cutting  as well as a bit of punching and diecutting completed the effect. Thanks heaps for stopping by and I wish you a terrific day!

No comments:

Post a Comment