Monday 6 July 2015

A Creative Life-art journal page for Gina's Designs

Hi! I had as blast putting this lively page together with some bits and pieces from my stash and some Mixed media Fragments from Gina's Designs.

I belong to an art journalling group that meets once a month, and June's word prompt was "create" or any variation on the word. I love this quote and to me it sums up  papercraftintg...there is no "wrong" because there are no rules and no mistakes! I painted the fragments with acrylic paint then stencilled onto them with my beloved homemade texture paste.

Journal pages ideally should remain fairly flat, but I always find room for a few goodies and a bit of dimension! (no rules, remember!)I did some misting, paint spattering and brushing, stamping, stencilling, printing, gluing, sticker-sticking (and the white strips are drywall tape)....not much I didn't try on here. Remember next time you create, there is no "wrong" in papercrafting-just have fun and make art!!

No comments:

Post a Comment