Monday 2 March 2015

ATC shrine and ATC for Gina's Designs

  hi there; Lynne here with a fun project -I decorated one of Gina's adorable little ATC shrines and made a coordinating ATC (although I'm thinking the shrine would also make a wonderful little gift box!)
               The design of the shrine put me in mind of a window, so I added little tulle "curtains", and the                                                     background paper inside has a soft cloud pattern.


I added several fussy-cut images from the paper, which I popped up with foam tape, and also used several pieces from Gina's Mini Flourishes Bella, which I painted, stamped and heat-embossed.

                                                                                                                    
                                                                            

         

                                                                 
Thanks so much for stopping by; check out the great selection of these adorable ATC shrines in Gina's store-they're so much fun to decorate and can be used for so many things! Have a super-happy, colourful and creative week!

Gina's Items Used

Mini Flourishes Bella
ATC Shrine Window 1

Other Items Used
Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powder
DCWV Vintage Collector mat Stack

No comments:

Post a Comment