Monday 2 February 2015

Desk Organizer for Gina's Designs

 Hi ! Lynne here and when it comes to getting organized I need all the help I can get, so I was thrilled to find this awesome desk organizer in Gina's store...before this I had an ugly plastic caddy on my worktable to hold scissors, pens, adhesives, etc, and I really want my scraproom to be "pretty!"

I used Pink Paislee Hope Chest papers on this project, which went together easily with a bit of glue, then                                                      sanded and inked the edges for a vintage look.

                                                                              




I added a flourish from the Amanda set, which I heat embossed in Aged Copper, then rubbed with gold acrylic paint and dabbed with black ink to coordinate with the knobs, which are Graphic 45 brads.



I love stenciling with texture paste, so I had to add a bit of that here and there for interest too:


Thanks a bunch for stopping by, and be sure to check out the storage items in Gina's store to keep your scrappy space organized AND pretty!
                                                                             

                                                                    Gina's Items used

                                                                    Desk Organizer 1

flourish set-Amanda

Other Items used

Aged Copper embossing powder

Prima and Crafter's Workshop stencils
Pink Paislee Hope Chest papers

No comments:

Post a Comment