Friday 20 February 2015

Beautiful Moments Together for Scraps of Elegance

Hello dear scrappy ones!I created this layout as a Design Team project for Scraps of Elegance using the beautiful  February kit, "Lisa's Love Letters", which contained this wonderful Prima paper from the Epiphany collection.
                                                                       


I recently came across this old photo of my mother as a bridesmaid at her brother's wedding, standing with her lovely new sister-in-law; I know this was in the early 1950s.

I loved the paper so much I didn't want to cover too much of it up with layers, so instead I chose to pop up some of the butterflies and birdcages for dimension and add subtle white stencilling. The sweet crocheted flowers are from the Epiphany collection as well; I inked the edges to create a bit of contrast. Thanks so much for stopping by; I appreciate every single visit!

1 comment: