Saturday 15 November 2014

Elegant Masks-Scraps of Elegance and Gina's Designs

 Hi! Lynne here with  my latest project; I've been having fun decorating my new scrap room and decided to make these to hang on one of the doors using the Masks Shape Set.



I used pieces from the Mini Flourishes-Bella Set and the Feather Shape Set and used papers and embellishments from the November Scraps of Elegance kit, "Sweet Sentiments"  to finish them.


                     I painted the pieces with acrylic paint then brushed them lightly with white glitter paint.The flowers were fussy cut from one of the lovely papers in the kit.

       
                The fussy-cut dangles from  one of the gorgeous Blue Fern Studios papers were finished with Glossy accents to add strength and a metallic look. The colours and florals coordinate beautifully with the Victorian Wall shelf I finished last month with the October Scraps of Elegance kit, so my room is looking very feminine and pretty if I do say so myself!

 The Scraps of Elegance store can be found here:
http://store.scrapsofdarkness.com/

Gina's Products used
Mask Shapes Set
Feather Shapes Set
Mini Flourishes-Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment